The shepherd’s jacket – Goya Jacket.
The Goya Shepherd Jacket is a very easy to sew pattern, ideal for beginners in sewing. This model is simply worn over a t-shirt, shirt, or sweater (in this case take a size above). We offer this sewing pattern in PDF version to print in A4, Us letter, or A3 format.
A good basic to dress the whole family: this shepherd’s vest will be available for young and old (from 1 month to 46), for a matching mother-daughter look! Keep the natural side with a fake fur or a “shearling” fabric, or prefer its soft comfort with a fleece material, such as a sweatshirt or quilted …
As for its name, you guessed it, its Pyrenean and timeless style reminded us of the shepherd playing the flute of the Iberian master!
Pattern pieces which aren’t superimposed (for easy reading)
Video tutorials on our YouTube channel, to accompany you through process of making each piece (so you can sew at your own pace)
LEVEL 1 – BEGINNER
You’ll learn to:
- Sew a lining
- Prerequisites: Straight stitching
Realisation Time : 2h
YOU’LL NEED :
- Recommended fabrics: fake fur, sweater fabric, boiled wool, quilted fabric…
- Assorted bobbin threadsUne bobine de fil assorti
- Lining: cotton canvas, woollen fabric, jersey – plain or patterned for contrast!
- A frog closure (like the toggle fastener on a duffle coat) (optional).
Don’t forget to share your creations on Instagram with the hashtag #lespatronnnesgoya.