A structured Skirt for all kind of morphologies
Delaunay skirt pattern offers a nice profil and a feminine look, for all body shapes.
Sober and elegant, we love its 6 pleats on the waist . It can be sewn in various fabrics to play with the volum and with a dressed /or casual skirt.
The skirt pattern suggests to use a lining, and an invisible zip for high level finishings.
- go from 34 to 48 (european size) (that is to say XS to XL)
- Every sizes are drawn on the pattern sheets
- To know which size fits you, check our measurements guide
LEVEL 3 – Advanced
You will learn to:
- Sew yokes
- Stitch a lining
- Sew an invisible zip
SEWING TIME : 4h-4h30
YOU’LL NEED :
- Recommended Fabrics: – Wool, cotton canvas, padded fabric, tweed,
jacquard, twill, piqué etc.
- Bobbins of assorted thread colours
- Some fusible interfacing (flexible and suitable for your chosen fabric)
- Lining (to match your fabric)
- An invisible zip (22cm)
Good to know : A 1cm seam allowance and a 3cm hem allowance are included!
Don’t forget to share your creations on Instagram with the hastag#lespatronnesdelaunay.
Video Tutoriel : it’s here
Fabrics: yellow flower viscose : Ma petite Mercerie